Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 will bring many Challenges

Happy Almost New Year!

Not satisfied with the challenges of raising 3 boys, going back to school, working and volunteering in my community, I took on three more for the 2011 year.

Challenge #1 -
Jee-zus are you joking with that pant size!? 2011 Challenge
In this challenge I will, repeat WILL, lose 20% of my starting weight

Challenge #2 -
10k Pacific Grove - Feb
Half Marathon - June
possible full marathon - Nov?

Challenge #3 -
Soups On! Making soup with a specified ingredient, shop local, healthy and taste good
tasting good the challenging part of course

so with only a few days before the big start...wish me luck 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that we'll get to read all about your mental state (replete with valuable and useful insights into the psyche of other humans) during this journey, right?

    Or a bunch of bitching.

    Either way....

    ReplyDelete