Monday, August 1, 2011

Aug. 1st

and look...I'm posting :)

Challenge 1: looking for a new tortilla recipe...the purpose of the challenge was to make new, not what you already know. Therefore, I am on the prowl for a new and interesting recipe.

Challenge 2: I upped my miles today on the treadmill: 2.34 in 32 minutes with a ratio of 1 minute walk and 2 minute jog ; incline 2, walking speed 3.5: jog speed 4.0
I continued stregnth training on the cable machines alternating between 4 and 5 with 3 sets of 10 reps.
I was going to try yoga today, but Laurie didn't show and I was late soooo I did my thing.

Challenge3: Evil and the boys are just fine.


Challenge4: School/ Work starts in 22 days, I might make a paper chain to help count down the days...I am that excited :) Credential program starts 6 days later; no paper chain required.

All in all seems like things are in pretty good order...quick find some wood to knock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment